Your voice rings out as you call everyone to the table, "Brunch is served!" Here comes the clamor of many feet and the ring of happy voices as the group rushes in to sit down to a hearty Yankee Brunch. Dishes clink as pancakes or waffles are smothered with maple syrup, wam wild blueberry muffins and warm cranberry nut bread is sliced and spread with honey or black raspberry jam, and savory clam chowder and lobster bisque are served with crunchy sea salt crackers. Candle light flickers and the steamy scents of fresh coffee and tea mingle with memories of Maine drifting in your head.
It is the perfect gathering for the perfect day.
- Organic Fiddlecakes Pancake & Waffle Mix (24oz, Fiddler's Green Farm)
- Cranberry Nut Bread Mix (1lb bag, Weownit Cranberry Company)
- Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix (1lb 2oz, Bar Harbor Jam Company)
- Whole plant Blueberry Tea (6 single-servings, Highland Blueberry Farm)
- "Carpe Diem Blend" whole bean coffee (1/2lb bag, Carpe Diem Coffee)
- Maine Wildflower Honey (8oz, Mossflower Farm)
- Black Raspberry Jam (11oz, Stonewall Kitchens)
- Maine Organic Maple Syrup (8.5oz, Strawberry Hill)
- Wild Blueberry Topping (12oz, Bar Harbor Jam Co)
- Lobster Bisque (10.5oz can, Look's Gourmet Foods)
- New England Clam Chowder (15oz can, Look's Gourmet Foods)
- Sea Salt Crackers (5oz box, Stonewall Kitchens)
- Scented Candle (16oz, Castine Candle Company)